New Home Location Poll

Zed

Where should our new Home be located?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Where should our new Home be located?

• Edgeville (Don't change)
    • RS3 Prifddinas - https://runescape.wiki/w/Prifddinas
    • Zeah - Specify your location area preference
    • Custom-made map
    • Other - Specify

This poll is closed to new votes

Hello everyone welcome to a new poll! Boy do I love these, it lets me see how the community feels about certain things and for me that's very important. Larger scaled things such as a Home change will always be polled so that we can settle on a great option, and if it's a tie we flip a coin! 😂

Anyways, this poll is regarding the Home state and if we should change into a more modern area.

Cast your vote today, and also please give your honest feedback towards your choice and others. Keep in mind we'll someday be using a map editor to customize a location and design so we can have a nicer and smoother Home-based experience (getting around, such).

I personally like the Prifddinas from rs3, with our extended render distance and client customization I know it'll look breathtaking!
However I'm open to hearing everyones opinions!

The man behind the machine

On 1/13/2022 at 2:10 PM, kristiaan said:

I agree that Priff would be an amazing location.

But, please, do not start with custom stuff 🙂 

I feel ok with OSRS content, but i find customs on servers really grose 😛 haha ❤️ 

Yes, a fully custom design can be a bit offputting. I feel like we currently are doing this right. Maybe some nice little home edits and would suffice.

Hoping for priffdinas ngl, or somewhere nice in zeah.

I would say a custom-made map would be the best, but since osrs maps are a possibility and to cut development time, zeah is the way, it has a coulpe nice spots for a home. Priff is cool, but its a bit overused as home, also, considering the amount of content and features priff has to offer, it could be locked behind some small requirement.

On 1/13/2022 at 8:47 PM, 111 said:

I would say a custom-made map would be the best, but since osrs maps are a possibility and to cut development time, zeah is the way, it has a coulpe nice spots for a home. Priff is cool, but its a bit overused as home, also, considering the amount of content and features priff has to offer, it could be locked behind some small requirement.

I think prif perhaps could be an end-game quest unlock like how RS did (without the treacherous grinding towards that quest alone).
With OSRS maps & objects just about done we can begin to figure out our best suited locations. I have a few in mind, but will just have to wait till we fix up some key things firstly.

On 1/13/2022 at 10:47 PM, 111 said:

Here is the map of zeah, i circled the areas that i find interesting for a home.

Zeah_map.png

• Thanks 1